VitaQIK™ is a simple way to deliver targeted nutrients. Liposomal supplements offer a delivery system with rapid uptake and effective delivery into cells. Liposomes are tiny spheres made of phospholipids (which are the building blocks of cell membranes). These phospholipid particles capture and protect nutrients until they reach their destination in the body. Through this process, nutrients can begin absorbing as soon as there is contact with the mouth.
Benefits of liposomal supplementation
- High absorption
- Protect nutrients from acidic gastrointestinal tract
- Easy option for those who have trouble swallowing tablets
- No mixing, no water required
Vitamin D3 & K2
Few foods contain adequate levels of Vitamin D and with our modern lifestyles, adequate sun exposure is not always achieved. This increases our need for Vitamin D from other sources. Vitamins D and K are natural partners, working synergistically and individually to:
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Maintain bone health and support bone mineralisation.
- Promote calcium absorption and maintain healthy calcium levels.
- Support healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Help prevent dietary Vitamin D and K2 deficiencies.
State of the Art Guarantee
The manufacturing of VitaQIK™ liposomal sprays uses the same high-tech equipment, rigorous processes, and tight particle size controls used by pharmaceutical companies, for maximum effectiveness.
Each 2 mL dose contains:
Colecalciferol 25 micrograms
(Vit. D3 1000 IU)
Menaquinone 7 10 micrograms
Free from sugar, lactose, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, animal products and artificial colours and flavours.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Contains ethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and soya bean products.
Adults: Shake well before use. Spray 2 mL (4 sprays) under the tongue once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Hold liquid under the tongue for 5 seconds before swallowing.